- Change Log Of Export Package
- Add option to export to PDF using node.js and chrome headless.
- Adding capable of open pdf file on browser by adding $openOnBrowser parameter on toBrowser() function
- Adding toBase64() function to export file under base64 format
- Fix the issue of not working when Export package is used on shared host
resourceWaiting property to settings so that the milliseconds that PhantomJS will wait for terminating to render.
- Add settings() function to facilitate extra settings for Export.
- Able to set custom location of phantomjs executed file.
- Able to use the custom temporary folder rather than the default one.
- Able to set custom dpi
- Able to set custom zoom ratio
- Remove the
ssl by bypassing the error.
- Fix error of not loading resources.
- Add useHttp variable to parameters for export. This will force phantomjs to use http to load resource if you have trouble with https.
- Fix the loading phantomjs
- First version