KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

RowGroup Multiple Levels #847

Closed Rooze McKelvey opened this topic on on May 2, 2019 - 4 comments

Rooze McKelvey commented on May 2, 2019

It looks like DataTables supports multi-level grouping: https://datatables.net/extensions/rowgroup/examples/initialisation/multipleGroups.html

In their example, they use this javascript code:

rowGroup: {
            dataSrc: [ 2, 1 ]

I've tried to use an array of column numbers in KoolReports by using this code:

"rowGroup"=>array(
            "dataSrc"=>[0,1])

But the result is completely off. I can use a single column id and the grouping works fine.

In this example, column 0 holds the task status and column 1 holds the task name.

TIA for any help.

Rooze

David Winterburn commented on May 7, 2019

Hi Rooze,

After investigating this problem, I think it's because we used an older version of the RowGroup plugin. Please send us an email to support@koolphp.net. We will send you an updated version of DataTables that should solve the multi-level grouping issue. Thanks!

David Winterburn commented on May 9, 2019

Hi Rooze,

We sent a download link of a new version of the datagrid package to your email but there was email delivery problem:

Message not delivered There was a problem delivering your message to <Rooze's email>. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes: https://support.symantec.com/en_US/cloud/troubleshooting.64305.html

Let us know how we could send a private link to you. Thanks!

Rooze McKelvey commented on May 9, 2019

Hi, David,

I sent another email with my gmail address. Let's try that.

Thanks!

Rooze McKelvey commented on May 20, 2019

Solved with the updated package. Thank you.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
solved

DataGrid