KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Pdfmake.min.js.map missing from koolreport/datagrid/DataTables/pdfmake-0.1.36 folder #2126

Open Damien Monk opened this topic on on Jun 4, 2021 - 2 comments

Damien Monk commented on Jun 4, 2021

I have the composer latest download and I downloaded the zip koolreport_pro_5.0.4 and there are a few differences in them matching file structure in some areas.

I am getting load error on inspect and its referencing the pdfmake.min.js.map and that file is not in either composer or the zip file. im not familiar yet with how to create map files so is there some place I can get this file so I can get the error to go away?

Failed to load resource:

Take a look in the pdfmake-0.1.36 folder for the zip download and composer download and you will see the content is different?

Where can I get this or do you have a link on how I can build it myself by chance?

Thanks

Damien Monk commented on Jun 4, 2021

so i found the file in github pdfmake here https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake

im very new to this so if maybe that can be fixed in the next version it may help some others time trying to figure out the error but then it is teaching me so hope this is helpful? What an amazing product, documentation and support!

Sebastian Morales commented on Jun 7, 2021

Thank you, Damien, for your finding! We will fix this in the next release of Datagrid and KoolReport Pro. Cheers,

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
bug

DataGrid