KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Export package throws a PhantomJS Exception #891

Open Nuvap SRL opened this topic on on May 27, 2019 - 9 comments

Nuvap SRL commented on May 27, 2019

Hello, I recently purchased the Export package to export my reports in PDF format. I installed it following the instructions step by step. However, when I try to use it in my program, it throws the following exception:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Could not execute phantomjs in /var/www/html/kreport/koolreport/packages/export/Handler.php:72 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/kreport/koolreport/packages/export/Handler.php(237): koolreport\export\Handler->runPhantom('/var/www/html/k...', '/var/www/html/k...', '/var/www/html/k...', 'eyJkaXNwbGF5SGV...') #1 /var/www/html/kreport/KServerNextw.php(226): koolreport\export\Handler->pdf(Array) #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/kreport/koolreport/packages/export/Handler.php on line 72

Phantomjs (in the export directory) has 777 permissions. My program runs on a Linux environment. I could really use some help. Thank you so much!

KoolReport commented on May 27, 2019

If you use command line to go to "export/bin" folder and try to run

phantomjs -v

does it return version of phantomjs like 2.1.1?

It gives me a weird error, which is the following:

That's strange, I have not seen this error before, if you run only "phantomjs", does it show console of phantomjs?

I just realized I downloaded the wrong version of phantomjs (I work on a Mac but test programs on Linux). So, now PhantomJS works, but the result is a blank PDF. I'll just try out if I can get around this new problem, otherwise I'll open a new topic. Thank you so much!

sure!

I tried running phantomjs -v and it gives me the same error as before. The same happens if I only run phantomjs. I'm in my 'export/bin' directory. It doesn't give me the exception at a browser level though. So, I guess there are still some problems related to phantomjs

Also, maybe I need to mention I'm working on Linux (where my testing environment is located) through ssh.

Ok, I solved installing phantomjs separately (in my /usr/bin folder) and setting the proper path in the exporting settings. Thank you for your help :)

Oh great! Some server requires phantomjs to be installed manually like you did.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

Export