KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Phantomjs problem #769

Open davide opened this topic on on Mar 31, 2019 - 4 comments

davide commented on Mar 31, 2019

Hi, I'm using phantomjs to export PDF. Both your example and my script work fine with a Windows machine but the pdf file is always empty with a docker linux container on a linux server. I tried to run the command from shell (inside the docker container) and it returns the empty pdf too. The command is:

/var/www/html/40assistant/40assistantResources/koolreport/packages/export/bin/phantomjs --ignore-ssl-errors=true /var/www/html/40assistant/40assistantResources/koolreport/packages/export/pdf/pdf.js /tmp/5ca08547b7add2.tmp /tmp/5ca08547b7ce83.pdf eyJmb3JtYXQiOiJBNCIsIm9yaWVudGF0aW9uIjoicG9ydHJhaXQiLCJleHBlY3RlZExvY2F0aW9uIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvMTAuOC4xLjEwOjg4MFwvNDBhc3Npc3RhbnRcLzQwYXNzaXN0YW50UmVwb3J0c1wvcmVwb3J0X2Zhc2lPcmRpbmlBdHRpdmlcL2V4cG9ydC5waHA/bG90dG9faWQ9MTQiLCJyZXNvdXJjZVdhaXRpbmciOjEwMDB9

I'm not able to solve this problem. Any clue? Thank you

KoolReport commented on Apr 1, 2019

If you just run

/var/www/html/40assistant/40assistantResources/koolreport/packages/export/bin/phantomjs

does it show the console of phantomjs?

davide commented on Apr 1, 2019

Yes, the Phantomjs console works. shell_exec is available and working and the script is ok because it works with windows. Only the pdf is empty also the pdf inside the temp folder. Thank you

davide commented on Apr 7, 2019

any clue?

KoolReport commented on Apr 8, 2019

I have no clue yet so I have posted questions to dev.team if anyone knows. Our development environment is Windows 10 also but we have never tried with docker. Not sure if there is issue there.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Export