KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Could not execute phantomjs #722

Closed Rakesh opened this topic on on Mar 4, 2019 - 7 comments

Rakesh commented on Mar 4, 2019

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Could not execute phantomjs in /home/....../public_html/wp-content/themes/ark-child/koolreport/packages/export/Handler.php:72 Stack trace: #0 /home/....../public_html/wp-content/themes/ark-child/koolreport/packages/export/Handler.php(237): koolreport\export\Handler->runPhantom('/home/....../...', '/tmp/5c7cad4617...', '/tmp/5c7cad4617...', 'eyJmb3JtYXQiOiJ...') #1 /home/....../public_html/wp-content/themes/ark-child/template-persona-form.php(116): koolreport\export\Handler->pdf(Array) #2 /home/....../public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(77): include('/home/....../...') #3 /home/....../public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/....../...') #4 /home/....../public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/....../...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/....../public_html/wp-content/themes/ark-child/koolreport/packages/export/Handler.php on line 72

KoolReport commented on Mar 4, 2019

Have you set the permission for phantomjs. If not, please set to 755

I have also set permission but its not working

If you go to folder "export/bin" folder and try to run:

phantomjs -v

does it work?

It should show 2.1.1

How To run this command in cpanel

Do you have full control of your server? I mean do you use virtual machine or dedicated host or your use shared host.

Rakesh commented on Mar 5, 2019

shared host

KoolReport commented on Mar 5, 2019

I see, shared host has limitation on what app can be run or installed. Solution could be:

1. Ask your hosting admin to install phantomjs for you.
  2. You may try our CloudExport package. In this solution, you do not need to install phantomjs. Please following the instruction here.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

None