KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Version of PHP to running KoolReport #707

Open Carlos Eduardo Luminatti opened this topic on on Feb 24, 2019 - 6 comments

Carlos Eduardo Luminatti commented on Feb 24, 2019

Hi, The koolreport running ok with SQL Server 2016 (driver 64 bit - php_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64) and PHP 7.0 ?

I'm having dificulty to running Koolreport and Koolphp to.

Tks.

Andrew Borell commented on Feb 24, 2019

This is probably not a koolreport issue. I dropped my wamp install down to x86 because of this issue of architecture mismatch between a few extensions that I couldnt get to play nice if I recall correctly.

My x86 config works for the sql native client driver and pdo driver extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x86.dll extension=php_sqlsrv_7_ts_x86.dll

What I would do if I were you is whip together a simple php page completely separate from koolreport to see if you can make a connection and list the databases. Or just switch to PDO if you dont have any reason to use the native client.

The Pure PHP are running OK and in Scriptcase to ...

Seems legit. I have both pdo and the sqlsrvdatasource driver working. I checked the SQLSRVDatasource code and it does use sqlsrv_query.

Are you using a named instance by chance? You have to put the port in the hostname followed by a comma.
e.g.

"172.16.0.27,32426"

if you dont know what port its listening on you can do something like this in the command line:

tasklist /svc | find "SQL"

Get the process id for the named instance, then plug it in to something like this:

netstat -ano | find "process_id_here"

Usually you will see something like 0.0.0.0:32426 using an ephemeral port for a named instance

I was able to make the connection ... I would like a complete example of the pivot table

Id open a new thread for that topic. I havent had to do any pivots yet because all the financial data I deal with is in mysql where I can pivot with group_concat. Glad you were able to get the connection working though!

thx -d

Tks

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None