KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

What about twig and koolreport? #545

Open neromo opened this topic on on Dec 3, 2018 - 7 comments

neromo commented on Dec 3, 2018

Is there any documentation about using twig and koolreport toguether?

KoolReport commented on Dec 4, 2018

Do you mean you want to render KoolReport inside Twig or using Twig inside KoolReport template?

neromo commented on Dec 4, 2018

I want to render the view using twig templating.

I think making KoolReport able to work with modern template engine in general and twig in particular could add more flexibility to KooLReport's users. Our team will work on that. Thank you very much for your suggestion and we will keep you update.

neromo commented on Dec 4, 2018

Thanks for your answer, as a matter of facts, I figured out a way to do it. I'm using symfony 4, so I created a custom Twig extension and I was able to render the report. I'm thinking a way to develop a proper Twig extension for Koolreport, to do it I need to study your framework to fully understand it.

That's great if you could do so, please make a github project as we plan to open a page to list all extensions from other author for KoolReport.

Flinsch commented on Mar 27, 2019

I'm interested in this as well. @neromo, would you mind sharing your solution?

KoolReport commented on Jun 4, 2019

We have added Twig package to KoolReport. Please upgrade KoolReport to 4.0.0 and download the package to enjoy this feature.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None