KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Feature Request: Addition of Drag Icon for Easier Query Placement #3315

Open danamojo opened this topic on on Jul 11 - 6 comments

danamojo commented on Jul 11

Dear Kool Report Support Team,

We are unable to see the drag option. After a lot of research, we get to drag the query.

A drag icon would provide a more intuitive and efficient way for users to manage their queries, enhancing the overall usability of the tool.

We believe this feature would greatly benefit users by streamlining the report-building process, reducing the time and effort required to organize queries effectively.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I look forward to your response and hope to see this improvement in a future update.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 12

Would you pls describe more specifically which elements of VisualQuery you would like to drag/drop and how it should behave, etc?

danamojo commented on Jul 16

I want to drag/drop the Queries so it can be easy for the user to add inside brackets.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 17

We still don't get your idea quite clearly. Could you pls give an example?

danamojo commented on Jul 17

Hello, Whenever we Add Brackets, we can't see a way to drag the query inside it as shown in the above pics. I want to show a drag icon in each query so It's easy to use.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 18

Ah ok. I see your point. We will add your suggestion to future versions of VisualQuery package.

danamojo commented on Jul 19

Thank you. I would request that you add it as soon as possible. It's difficult for our users to use the Add Bracket feature.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
suggestion

None