KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Download Pdf file from export package doesn't show the Column Chart #324

Open Applicatta opened this topic on on Jun 14, 2018 - 5 comments

Applicatta commented on Jun 14, 2018

Hi,

I have succesully download a pdf file with the export package, in my report i have a Column Chart and a Table, the Table looks great but the Columns Chart doesn't shows up, it's only a blank space where it's should be.

Please help.

KoolReport commented on Jun 15, 2018

It could be issue with time to load resource, could you please use the resourceWaiting to increase time (ms) to wait for resource, here is an example

$report->export()
->settings(array(
    "resourceWaiting"=>2000,
))
->pdf(array(
    "format"=>"A4",
    "orientation"=>"portrait"
))
->toBrowser("report.pdf");

Let us know if it works.

Applicatta commented on Jun 15, 2018

I tried this settings but doesn't works for me... still the blank space where de column chart supose to be, i even exagerate it and increased the value up to 200000 but still no use, adding more results in server error.

KoolReport commented on Jun 15, 2018

Could you please send us your link to the page which has issue, please send to support@koolreport.com

Applicatta commented on Jul 17, 2018

I finally resume this topic that i left behind and resolved my problem. Turns out that i was using Cakephp framework so i had to set the assets path and url to a public folder of my project in the report settings and the colum chart appeared. I had notice that some .js and .css wasn't loading and after some looking into the forum this topic finally helps me.

Thanks for the support.

KoolReport commented on Jul 18, 2018

Awesome :)

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

Export