KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

ApexCharts Export PDF #3228

Open Martin opened this topic on on Jan 12 - 11 comments

Martin commented on Jan 12

Hi,

I'm trying to export charts ( with ApexCharts ) in pdf. But does not work , in the pdf i get blank page. And when i test my html tmp file in the broswer , the chart is correctly display.

Regards.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 15

Did you use Export or CloudExport package?

Martin commented on Jan 15

Hi, Export.

Regards

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 15

I'm afraid Export package doesn't work with ApexCharts. Please try our CloudExport to export the ApexCharts, CloudExport is more advanced with Chromeheadless and compatible with new JS technology (that used in ApexCharts) than in Export package with Phantomjs.

I think you should detail this information at the Export package level because you do not indicate that these possibilities are very limited. And so customers buy this package and ultimately we do little with this tool!

KoolReport commented on Jan 15

Agree, since you have purchased the ApexCharts but could not be able to work with Export package. Can we offer you the ChartJs package for free?

Hi, Does ChartJs works with Export package ?

Regards

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 16

Yes, ChartJs package does work with both Export and CloudExport packages.

Martin commented on Jan 16

Hi, So i accept your offer. How can i get the package ? Regards.

KoolReport commented on Jan 16

We have added the ChartJs Regular License to your account. Please check in your "My License" page.

Thank you very much for using our product.

Martin commented on Jan 16

Hi, Thx. I tested now with an example from your site ( with a simple copy / paste ) . In the pdf the chart is very small !

KoolReport commented on Jan 17

Could you please try to set the width of chart by px or percentage like "50%".

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None