KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Request: Need Bootstrap 4 support! #315

Open Jeff Baker opened this topic on on Jun 11, 2018 - 6 comments

Jeff Baker commented on Jun 11, 2018

Currently all of the reports use Bootstrap 3. I really need support for bootstrap 4. Is this a planned item already? Any ETA?

Also, how do I handle loading everything if I am using ajax. Currently I have to put use \koolreport\clients\Bootstrap; At the top of each report. More so this also loads in extra copies of jquery which I already have loaded. How can I stop this without just deleting the files?

KoolReport commented on Jun 11, 2018

For Bootstrap 4, yes we plan to implement it . ETA is currently not available but I will keep you update on this.

If you load a report through ajax and your client page has bootstrap and jquery loaded already so in the ajax-loaded report, you do not need to use \koolreport\clients\Bootstrap.

Ah I see. The issue is me trying to use bootstrap 4. Let me see if I can use bootstrap 3...

So I am using select2... If I take out the include bootstrap, it then complains about not having select2. So I copied the select2 css and js and included it manually. It still however says select2 is not a function.

KoolReport commented on Jun 12, 2018

Do you get any error showing?

Jeff Baker commented on Jun 13, 2018

No... I ended up scrapping the idea of having it appear in a modal. There was simply too many things going wrong with the report. They are obviously not designed to run in that type of application.

KoolReport commented on Jun 13, 2018

If you want to use ajax to load report I suggest you use SubReport feature of KoolReport

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None