KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

PDF export error #309

Open V Vijaykumarr opened this topic on on Jun 10, 2018 - 2 comments

V Vijaykumarr commented on Jun 10, 2018

Hello,

I just bought pro yesterday, I was trying to export some reports in PDF format. I get the below error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not find phantomjs executed file in bin folder' in C:\xampp\htdocs\koolreport\koolreport\packages\export\Handler.php:57 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\koolreport\koolreport\packages\export\Handler.php(156): koolreport\export\Handler->runPhantom('C:\xampp\htdocs...', 'C:\Users\IBM\Ap...', 'C:\Users\IBM\Ap...', 'eyJmb3JtYXQiOiJ...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\koolreport\examples\reports\advanced\input_and_export\export.php(9): koolreport\export\Handler->pdf(Array) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\koolreport\koolreport\packages\export\Handler.php on line 57

KoolReport commented on Jun 10, 2018

Sure things, here is the Export package documentation, please go to the Installation section and download correct phantomJS version for your OS and copy to the bin folder in export package. Due to the size of phantomjs execution file, we dont include in the koolreport package.

Please let me know.

V Vijaykumarr commented on Jun 10, 2018

Ok thank you for the Quick Response. Appreciated!!!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
solved

Export