KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

License issue #3040

Closed Oya Kaynar opened this topic on on Apr 25, 2023 - 5 comments

Oya Kaynar commented on Apr 25, 2023

Hi everyone;

I sended 2 times e mail to support but no body doesn't care about me. Normaly we had pro version and we made payment for renewal my tool but i cant download new version and also It says my license expired on March 8, 2023, but I paid on the same day.

I can share receipt about this payment.

Who can help me about this problem?

KoolReport commented on Apr 25, 2023

We did receive your notification through our feedback system but did not receive your email, we have tried to contact with you through email but failed. It seems that security block emails in both ways. Karl said that he has just receive your email through our chromeheadlessio's email so he will support you privately.

Oya Kaynar commented on Apr 26, 2023

Hi.

Thanks for your reply. If the mail reaches you, that means is a start. But ı sended that e mail from my company account, may be our security policies will block again Karl's mails in the future. If you can contact me with my personal e mail account that would be great.

KoolReport commented on Apr 26, 2023

Hi Oya,

Karl is here.

I have just emailed you and Zehra about the price as well as the link to get purchase with renewal discount. I have added your personal email address as well to make sure the email reach you.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Regards,

Oya Kaynar commented on Apr 26, 2023

Thanks for your support..

KoolReport commented on Apr 26, 2023

You are welcome. Any issue please let us know.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

None