KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

How integrate CodeIgniter's Models with KoolReport #302

Open Marcos Montes de Oca opened this topic on on Jun 3, 2018 - 4 comments

Marcos Montes de Oca commented on Jun 3, 2018

Do you have anyway to integrate codeigniter's models with koolreport ?

KoolReport commented on Jun 3, 2018

Currently it is not possible yet to use the CodeIgniter's models. We are developing to have a new package called "codeigniter". The idea is that in your report you add following line:

class MyReport
{
    use \koolreport\codeigniter\Friendship;
}

By this settings, you will be able to use the default database settings in CodeIgniter and other features such as model.

The same concept will be applied to other common PHP Frameworks as well such as Laravel or Yii2.

Do you like the ideas? If you want we can send you the alpha version when we are ready.

For now, you may download the QueryBuilder which is totally free. The way to use QueryBuilder is very convenient and sometime I like it more than object model, for example:

$this->src(
    DB::table("orders")->select("productName","price")
)

Hope that helps.

Marcos Montes de Oca commented on Jun 3, 2018

Dear Support;

Thank you for your fast response. The idea looks great, I'll wait for that upgrade to your software.Personally I like koolreport to integrate in my projects, also we use lavarel and it will be helpfully.

Regards, Marcos

KoolReport commented on Jun 3, 2018

Sure, we will keep you update!

KoolReport commented on Jul 15, 2018

Just to let you know that the CodeIgniter has been released. Please download the package and the latest version of KoolReport.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None