KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Financial Accounting reports like Ledger Statement, Trial Balance etc. #3017

Open AhmedHaroon opened this topic on on Mar 27, 2023 - 1 comments

AhmedHaroon commented on Mar 27, 2023

as all knows here i am very beginner in KoolReport, now a requirement is here for which I have no idea of How To and i know this type of question CAN BE a nonsense.

the requirement is to create a report ( like Ledger Statement ) which works conditionally as below:

if user have not given params from date and to date it should get dates from financial year table (f year start / f year end) and opening balance figure from a table where it exist separately with GL A/c, it is also already marked Debit or Credit, and print on top of the report as Opening Balance and then below print all data from Ledger date wise. in last it should print Closing Balance.

if user passed from date and to date to report it should it should get opening balance (as above) + ledger data till before the from date, calculate the opening balance and print on top of the report as Opening Balance and then below print all data from Ledger date wise. in last it should print Closing Balance.

is there any sample report which can help to create it or somebody can guide so i will be much grateful. i don't know anything about financial accounting.

regards

AhmedHaroon commented on Apr 4, 2023

any hope? after 7 days....

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None