KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Order additional package. #2889

Closed Ilze Pabērza opened this topic on on Nov 29, 2022 - 10 comments

Ilze Pabērza commented on Nov 29, 2022

Hi,

Is it possible to purchase only Dashboard package if we have KoolReport Pro license?

Best Regards

KoolReport commented on Nov 30, 2022

It is possible, the license of Dashboard Framework will be synced with your current KoolReport Pro license, we will contact you by email for detail.

Ilze Pabērza commented on Jan 3, 2023

Hello,

Please send a link for Dashboard Framework license in addition to our KoolReport Pro license.

Ilze Pabērza commented on Jan 9, 2023

Hi,

We want to purchase Dashboard package in addition to our KoolReport Pro license. Is it possible?

Best Regards

KoolReport commented on Jan 9, 2023

Oh, I got confirmation on Nov 30 that they have sent you link to get Dashboard Framework. So you did not received it, did you?

Hi, It went to junk mail. While I discovered it, the link was already expired. Can you please send a new link.

I see, let me tell them to resend, I will confirm with you here so that you know that we have sent.

Our support team has sent purchase link to your email, please check and let me know if you have not received the email.

Hi, Thnak you. I received the link and processed the order. Payment by Creditcard is done.

Hi Ilze,

Dashboard Framework has been added to your account.

Thank you very much for being our customer

Koolreport Team

Thank you :)

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
solved

None