KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

PivotMatrix table problem #2810

Open Edp Ferrino opened this topic on on Aug 29, 2022 - 10 comments

Edp Ferrino commented on Aug 29, 2022

Hello, I regularly use a PivotMatrix to show data to my management. When I look at them from the PC I have no problems, when I look at them from the tablet it happens that I cannot update the parameters (aesthetically they look like buttons) that allow me to change the data aggregation. Is there anything I can do?

Sebastian Morales commented on Aug 31, 2022

Would you pls let us know which type of tablet and mobile browser you have a problem with manipulating PivotMatrix? Tks,

Edp Ferrino commented on Aug 31, 2022

Tablet model: Lenovo TB-X505F

Browser: Firefox

Thank you

Sebastian Morales commented on Sep 14, 2022

Thanks for your info. We can confirm PivotMatrix hasn't supported drag and drop on touching mobile browsers yet. We will add this to our roadmap for Pivot package. Tks,

Edp Ferrino commented on Sep 14, 2022

Thanks to you

Edp Ferrino commented on Jan 20, 2023

I tried with the latest version but it hasn't been fixed yet. How long do you think it will take?

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 27, 2023

Sorry for the delayed reply. We have had Lunar New Year for the past week.

Regarding the mobile touching support we will try to add it in the next version of Pivot package, so hopefully it would be available in one to two months time. Tks,

Edp Ferrino commented on Apr 20, 2023

Hi, I updated to the latest version and it still doesn't work.

Sebastian Morales commented on Apr 21, 2023

Pls send us an email to support@koolreport.com or support@koolphp.net mentioning this topic. We will send you a development version of Pivot package that supports mobile touch drag and drop for PivotMatrix widget. Rgds,

Sebastian Morales commented on Apr 26, 2023

We have sent you a development version of Pivot that supports mobile drag and drop. Pls let us know if there's any issue. Tks,

Edp Ferrino commented on May 2, 2023

Thanks, run correctly!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
solved

None