KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Run composer is not executed in command prompt getting error #2653

Open Komuraiah A opened this topic on on Apr 29, 2022 - 4 comments

Komuraiah A commented on Apr 29, 2022

Dear Team, According to your instruction i followed and get token for composer clicked and created auth.json , composer.json. after that in command prompt entered composer.json after that i got error "Passthrough is not supported, GL is disabled, ANGLE is" , please help me how to get composer

KoolReport commented on Apr 29, 2022

You try to re-install composer to see how:

https://getcomposer.org/download/

Sebastian Morales commented on May 2, 2022

What is the command you ran in command prompt to install KoolReport?

Komuraiah A commented on May 2, 2022

Dear team, as per your instruction i followed below url

You try to re-install composer to see how:

https://getcomposer.org/download/

after downloading the composer-setup and double clicked on composer-setup to installation.when the time of installation i got error like below

The PHP exe file you specified did not run correctly:
C:\xampp\php\php.exe

The php.ini used by your command-line PHP is: C:\xampp\php\php.ini

A setting in your php.ini could be causing the problem: Either the 'extension_dir' value is incorrect or a dll does not exist.

Program Output:
PHP Warning:  Failed loading Zend extension '“C:\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll”' (tried: c:\xampp\php\ext\“C:\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll” (The specified module could not be found.), c:\xampp\php\ext\php_“C:\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll”.dll (The specified module could not be found.))

please help me .

Sebastian Morales commented on May 3, 2022

It looks like you can not run composer because your PHP install has a problem running because of a failed extension "ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll". Pls open your "C:\xampp\php\php.ini" file and delete that extension line.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None