KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Chart-tab of ChartTable does not show chart #2551

Open Johan Maris opened this topic on on Jan 28, 2022 - 5 comments

Johan Maris commented on Jan 28, 2022

Hi, I am trying to use ChartTable. It works fine to show the table, but the tab Chart doesn't function. I can see the url switching from http://koolreport/test#test-Table to http://koolreport/test#test-Chart, but apart from that nothing hapens when I click on the Chart-tab. This is the case with all ChartTable's I try. Also when I use the code that is in the examples. I have implemented Koolreport on Laravel framework, don't know if that is important.. What should I do to also see the chart ?

KoolReport commented on Jan 29, 2022

Does the inspector tools showing any javascript error?

Johan Maris commented on Jan 31, 2022

Hi, This is what I am seeing :

Sebastian Morales commented on Feb 7, 2022

Sorry for the delay, we had public holidays the past week. Regarding this issue, did you include bootstrap in your report like this:

class MyReport extends \koolreport\KoolReport
{
    use \koolreport\bootstrap4\Theme; // either use this bootstrap trait or include Bootstrap css and js directly
Johan Maris commented on Feb 7, 2022

well, I indeed didn't include bootstrap lib, but after doing so it doesn't change anything. I also tried to use amazing, but that didn't help either... I however do notice that in my environment I don't have the files and classes with the name Theme, what I see is :

use \koolreport\bootstrap4\Bootstrap4Theme;
use \koolreport\amazing\AmazingTheme;

so I used those, but without any success...

Sebastian Morales commented on Feb 8, 2022

It should be use \koolreport\bootstrap4\Theme; instead of use \koolreport\bootstrap4\Bootstrap4Theme;

Pls open dev tool on your page (F12), go to tab Network then reload the page. Check if there're bootstrap css and js files loaded.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

ChartTable