KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Not able to use the multiple datatable in single view #2538

Open DVBI opened this topic on on Jan 17, 2022 - 5 comments

DVBI commented on Jan 17, 2022

I am facing the same issue when I am trying to use the multiple visual query object on a single page.

If you need more information then we can schedule a call and I can explain it to you. There are lots of bugs in the kool report.

The kool report isn't kool enough.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 17, 2022

We can confirm the error with multiple serverSide DataTables in one page. We will fix it in the next version of Datagrid package. If you want an earlier fix pls send an email to support@koolreport.com / support@koolphp.net. We will send you a fixed version as soon as it's available. Tks,

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 17, 2022

Regarding multiple VisualQuery widgets, we have no problem as long as each has a different name from others. Pls post your php code and screenshots of the error you found so we know how to replicate it.

DVBI commented on Jan 17, 2022

How much time it will take to resolve the multiple Datatables related issues? I have managed the Visual query-related code.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jan 18, 2022

The multiple server side DataTables widgets issue has already been fixed . Just send us an email, we will have the dev team send you the latest development version of Datagrid package. Tks,

DVBI commented on Jan 18, 2022

I have sent request for code on email. Can you please provide the code on high priority?

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None