KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Best reporting library that I found #251

Open Johny opened this topic on on Apr 18, 2018 - 4 comments

Johny commented on Apr 18, 2018

You guys have a amazing library for reporting, I must say that it is the best library that I found. I like the concept of piping data very much, I can imagine like a flow of water from the source to the end. Very easy to understand and use.

I have developed several custom processes and widgets for my own, if you like I am very happy to send them over to you.

Keep up your good work.

Johny from U.S

KoolReport commented on Apr 19, 2018

Thank you for your good words. We develop KoolReport base on our actual need after creating hundreds reports for our customers. We see many repeating tasks and issues so we thought of developing a framework to solve common problems. Also it helps us to unify the flow of those reports so that it is easy for us to manage and debug.

It is great that you can develop your own processes and widgets. The nicest things of KoolReport is its ability to extend in many directions. Please send your processes and widgets over to support@koolreport.com. We thank you so much for using our product.

Johny commented on Apr 19, 2018

You are the best!

I will send my works to your email.

Robert commented on Apr 29, 2018

Love this framework very much!

KoolReport commented on May 2, 2018

Please allow us to post your great words on our Testimonials Wall. Your compliment will be our source of motivation to create better and better product.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
testimonial

None