KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Hide rows from dimensions result? #2363

Closed Finu opened this topic on on Sep 30, 2021 - 10 comments

Finu commented on Sep 30, 2021

How do I hide this row from the pivot table? Please help. Thank you.

Finu commented on Oct 1, 2021

Up

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 1, 2021

still not gone, I want to remove the row value from the dimensions, but the solution you have earlier only removes the Total. Is there any other solution? Thank you.

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 1, 2021

Those are values of the 3rd row fields. Just remove the 3rd field form your Pivot's row dimension?

But I need the 3rd line, to be used as a value for my button link later, if I delete it I don't have a value for the button link throw.

<button type='button' class='btn btn-link-primary btn-rekap-pangkat' onclick='$Value'>$dataField</button>

I want the 3rd-row value for the value in the $value variable. But I don't want to display the value of that 3rd row in a table.

is there away?

thank you

up

Finu commented on Oct 3, 2021

up

Finu commented on Oct 4, 2021

help me, please

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 4, 2021

Hiding headers of a field completely is not an option yet. We can set their CSS to display:none for only that field headers but then there're a lot of rowspan and colspan from other headers which mess up if some cells doesn't show. We will see if we can add this as a feature to future versions of Pivot package. Rgds,

Finu commented on Oct 5, 2021

ok, thank you

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Pivot