KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Dashboard version update error #2303

Open Oya Kaynar opened this topic on on Aug 25, 2021 - 6 comments

Oya Kaynar commented on Aug 25, 2021

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.3.0".

KoolReport commented on Aug 25, 2021

Can you post full error from composer, I would like to see which dependencies cause this issue.

Oya Kaynar commented on Aug 27, 2021

our php version=7.1

and when I look at the dashboard download document; PHP >= 7.0 KoolReport Pro >= 4.9.0

It was concluded that the conditions were met. This error has been taken

"Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.3.0"." -> The same error was received when the version was upgraded.

Oya Kaynar commented on Sep 6, 2021

Hello,

This issue is very important to us. We ask for your return. Thanks

KoolReport commented on Sep 6, 2021

It seems issue is quite common and even happens to framework like Laravel. There are several suggestions here that you may try:

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.3.0"

Let us know if it works.

Oya Kaynar commented on Sep 8, 2021

Hello,

Are we the only ones facing this problem? Your suggested solution has been tried. But the problem could not be fixed in any way.

KoolReport commented on Sep 9, 2021

You are the first reporting this issue however we do take it seriously. We really want to know what may go wrong. I have reported to dev.team if they might know what happens. So have you try to disable platform check. In your composer.json you add options like this:

{
    "require":{
    },
    "config": {
        "platform-check": false
    }
}

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None