KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Timing out? #2180

Open Richb201 opened this topic on on Jul 4, 2021 - 4 comments

Richb201 commented on Jul 4, 2021

I am back to part of the report not appearing (sometimes). I completely rewrote the queries to make them faster. They seem to work fine and can populate my temporary tables 100% of the time. So therefore I do not think the issue is with RDS. I have tested it and the temporary table is being fully populated with the correct data from RDS.

That only leaves the datastore not being populated for some reason (sometimes). I tried to debug your source code but I don't think I am putting break points in the correct file. Will you continue to help me to get the datastore to populate, 100% of the time?

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 5, 2021

Pls open the datasource file you use (says, koolreport/core/src/datasources/MySQLDataSource.php) and go to method start(). Put some echo commands in that method to check if they are run when you generate your reports. Rgds,

Richb201 commented on Jul 5, 2021

Hi. I want to make sure I have the right file. Is there a directory it sits in? How can I make sure I have the right one? I am pretty good with the debugger and I can just drop a breakpoint in to tell if I got the right one.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jul 5, 2021

Pls use the koolreport directory that your report generator includes the file autoload.php in, or the vendor/koolreport directory if you use composer to install. Rgds,

Richb201 commented on Jul 5, 2021

Thanks. I will get on it right away.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None