KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Implementation of sticky column names feature to pivot table #2148

Open Komuraiah A opened this topic on on Jun 18, 2021 - 10 comments

Komuraiah A commented on Jun 18, 2021

Dear Team, I'm implementing the pivot Table, now I want to implement the sticky column names so implementation of this is feature possible or not.if it is possible please help.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jun 18, 2021

Did you mean it's similar to FixedHeader of DataTables:

https://datatables.net/extensions/responsive/examples/column-control/fixedHeader.html

If it isn't, pls describe more specifically what you want, with screenshot if possible. Rgds,

Komuraiah A commented on Jun 18, 2021

Dear Team,I'm implementing the pivot table now i want to implement the sticky column in pivot table.

https://www.koolreport.com/examples/reports/pivot/bun_template/

In above url whatever feature having pivot matrix bun template the fixed header column in the left side now I want to implement to the pivot table.I want to implement the left side column names fixed headers .

Sebastian Morales commented on Jun 21, 2021

That's PivotMatrix you should use to have a left side fixed column (not header). Let us know if you have any reason PivotMatrix can not be used. Tks,

Komuraiah A commented on Jun 21, 2021

Dear Team,I'm implementing the pivot matrix and got output but when I'm changing the column order(asc,desc) not working .

Komuraiah A commented on Jun 21, 2021

Dear Team,please help me the above issue.when I'm changing the order of year the output comes page within another page .

Sebastian Morales commented on Jun 22, 2021

Pls post screenshot of the problem and show it specifically for us to understand your problem. Rgds,

Komuraiah A commented on Jun 22, 2021

Dear Team,I'm implementing the pivot matrix table and got the output .now I want to increase the column width.when I'm changing the width from 100% to 125% the table responsive is missing and scrolling also disable.so could you please help me with the CSS code.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jun 23, 2021

Pls make all of your outside divs' width style = 1000% and set PivotMatrix's "width" to what you want in px:

<div style="width:100%">
        <div style="width:100%">
            <?php PivotMatrix::create(array(
                        "width" => "1600px",
Komuraiah A commented on Jun 23, 2021

Dear Team,I'm implementing the above code it is working .but when I'm using the above code the fixed header is missing.I want to implement the fixed header that's why only I'm implementing the pivot matrix table in place of pivot table.

Sebastian Morales commented on Jun 28, 2021

From your screenshot I think the problem is your CSS. Some of your PivotMatrix's parent div has limited width so it hide the left side of your PivotMatrix.

Pls try this approach, remove all html from your report view and render only PivotMatrix to see if it shows. Then trying to add one div by one div to see which one causes the width trouble. Rgds,

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Pivot