KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

How to call the particular function from multiple functions of a single class #2130

Open Abhishek opened this topic on on Jun 8 - 4 comments

Abhishek commented on Jun 8

Dear Team, I have implemented the following code in order to optimize the code. I have taken a min class and I have implemented the methods of all other class.

So now how should I call those multiple functions which have implemented in a single class.

<?php

use \koolreport\dashboard\metrics\Value;
use \koolreport\dashboard\fields\Date;
use \koolreport\dashboard\fields\Number;

class patient_main
{
	//enquires.php
protected function dataSource()
    {
        return AutoMaker::table("tablename");
    }

protected function fields()
    {
        return [
            Date::create("custCreatedDate"),
            $this->count(
                Number::create("custEnquiryId")
            )
        ];

}
	//appointments.php
	protected function dataSource()
    {
        return AutoMaker::table("tblconsultation");
    }

protected function fields()
    {
        return [
            Date::create("appointmentDate"),
            $this->count(
                Number::create("appointmentDate")
            )
        ];

}

}
Abhishek commented on Jun 8

Dear Team, Please help me how to call the particular method.

KoolReport commented on Jun 8

Don't do that, it will not work. Please tell me what you are trying to complete. What is the problem you want to solve?

Abhishek commented on Jun 9

Dear Team, Actually I am creating individual class for enquires, Appointments, visits, consultations and etc but my boss had suggested me that why are you creating individual class? and why can't you create a main class and implement those methods in that class call those functions.

Instead of creating individual class create a single class and implement those methods and call those functions this was my boos idea.

Abhishek commented on Jun 10

Dear Team, Actually I am creating individual class for enquires, Appointments, visits, consultations and etc but my boss had suggested me that why are you creating individual class? and why can't you create a main class and implement those methods in that class call those functions.

Instead of creating individual class create a single class and implement those methods and call those functions this was my boos idea.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Dashboard