KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Concerned about placement of resources #2110

Open Richb201 opened this topic on on May 30, 2021 - 2 comments

Richb201 commented on May 30, 2021

Form the doc's on the topic of Reports Assets:

"*Widget after receiving data will render html together with its resources such as Javascript files and CSS.

So in order to make widget works, its resources has to be loaded to browser or in other words, resources of widget need to be put in a public place where they can be accessed.

If koolreport folder is placed in public place then widget's resources can be accessed directly. There is no doubt about it. However, in many cases due to security or other reasons, koolreport folder is put in inaccessible place, for example vendor folder.*"

I am concerned about one user's report getting seen by another user. My system is multi-user. When I generate a report can I be sure that only the current user can see it? Or do I need to make sure only one user is the on the system at a time ??

KoolReport commented on May 30, 2021

This document part is about javascript and css of KoolReport's widgets and there is nothing to do with user permission like "one user report getting seen by another". So you need not worry about that.

Richb201 commented on May 30, 2021

thanks. Whew!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None