KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Height for dataTables #1963

Open Epitello opened this topic on on Mar 11, 2021 - 8 comments

Epitello commented on Mar 11, 2021

Hello, i 'am trying to export to pdf a DataTables without pagination but for make it works i need to set an really big height, for exemple : 20000px for the table-cell container. Do you know why and how to fix this ? Thanks by advance

Sebastian Morales commented on Mar 12, 2021

What would happen if you didn't set the the table's paging as well as the container height?

Epitello commented on Mar 12, 2021

i get an error messge : erreur lors du chargement du pdf

Sebastian Morales commented on Mar 15, 2021

Pls try to disable DataTable's pagination and set the pdf's format to be "A4", "Letter", etc and let us know the result. Rgds,

Epitello commented on Mar 15, 2021

I have try but i got the same issue

Epitello commented on Mar 15, 2021

it seems that the problem is not due to the pagination but to the number of lines to be returned, for example: 10 lines work but not 11

Sebastian Morales commented on Mar 16, 2021

Can you pls show us a full screenshot of the problem? Tks,

Epitello commented on Mar 16, 2021

I have solve my issue, in fact it wasn't the paginitaion or the height but the attribute cssClass : table-bordered in the cssClass attribute : "cssClass"=>[ "table"=>"table table-striped table-bordered"]. Thanks for all

Epitello commented on Mar 16, 2021

In fact, the real problem come because when using symfony with koolreport, the access path of bootstrap file isn't automatically loaded

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

Export