Please help me i am unable to run the get the exact output what i want and one more thing is there any way to provide the dynamic value directly i mean i need to use a data but the data is not present in the database so i need to provide the data dynamical rather than retrieving from the database. And following is the error i am getting while executing the data. and i am attaching the output i mage of the visual query generated for me Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: No table available in SQL Query in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\querybuilder\SQL.php:246 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\querybuilder\SQL.php(346): koolreport\querybuilder\SQL->buildSelectQuery() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\querybuilder\Query.php(718): koolreport\querybuilder\SQL->buildQuery() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\BranchReport\Branch.php(29): koolreport\querybuilder\Query->toMySQL() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\core\src\KoolReport.php(100): Branch->setup() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\BranchReport\index.php(4): koolreport\KoolReport->__construct() #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\querybuilder\SQL.php on line 246