KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Unable to run the visual query #1897

Closed Abhishek opened this topic on on Feb 9, 2021 - 5 comments

Abhishek commented on Feb 9, 2021

Respected Sir/Madam, I am trying to use the visual query filters concept to our project but i am unable to produce the output and got stuck with the following error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Breport::getQueryParams() in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\visualquery\VisualQuery.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\core\src\core\Widget.php(157): koolreport\visualquery\VisualQuery->onInit() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\core\src\core\Widget.php(758): koolreport\core\Widget->__construct(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\ckr\Breport.view.php(18): koolreport\core\Widget::create(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\core\src\KoolReport.php(502): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\ckr\index.php(4): koolreport\KoolReport->render() #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\vendor\koolreport_pro-5.0.4\koolreport\visualquery\VisualQuery.php on line 54

David Winterburn commented on Feb 12, 2021

Hi,

Did you add visual query's bindable trait to your report like this:

class Report extends \koolreport\KoolReport
{
    use \koolreport\visualquery\Bindable;

If not, please add it and let us your result. Thanks!

Abhishek commented on Mar 4, 2021

Hi, I have added the bindable trait to my report but unable to get the exact output as shown in the example and one more thing I need a piece of information from you that is "I would like to use the date range input element in such way that when I will select/set the custom range date the data need to be displayed" I have tried this also but no use and instead the query is executing directly so could please help me resolve the issues.

Abhishek commented on Mar 4, 2021

Please help me

David Winterburn commented on Mar 5, 2021

Hi Abhishek,

Like in the email I answered you, the best solution is to copy our example and change the schema to fit your db. Thanks a lot!

Abhishek commented on Mar 5, 2021

Thanks a lot for the information in the mail and for your valuable instruction and I have sorted the data as your referred me and I need help from you again that is any possibility of hiding the data in the table. what I mean is I have a column named phone number and I would like to hide the first 7 digits of the number. So could you please suggest to me how to do it?

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

VisualQuery