KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Add name to visual query #1817

Open Epitello opened this topic on on Jan 4, 2021 - 4 comments

Epitello commented on Jan 4, 2021

Hello, I would like to know if it possible to ad an id or name for js traitment to a visual query ? Or is it possible to save "the state" (all values entered in all field exemple : filter, groups, etc...) for use it in other document ? Thanks by advance

David Winterburn commented on Jan 5, 2021

You could access the client/js visual query object and data by its PHP name:

<?php
    VisualQuery::create(array(
        "name" => "visualquery1",
    )):
?>
<script>
    var visualQueryObj = visualquery1;
    var visualQueryData = visualquery1_data;
    var visualQueryCurrentValue = visualquery1_data.value;
</script>

It should be noted that visualquery1_data.value represents the latest submitted or initialized visual query value, not the real time value that hasn't been submitted yet. In the next releases of VisualQuery package we will try to provide a method to provide real time values of the visual query object.

Epitello commented on Jan 5, 2021

ok thanks for your awnser. I have another question : is it possible to translate the tab label of visual query ?

Epitello commented on Jan 5, 2021

And i have another probleme, when i use a thousandSeparator it works only for the firs query, when i send a new query the thousandSeparator doesn't work anymore thanks by advance

David Winterburn commented on Jan 7, 2021

1 . At the moment VisualQuery hasn't had language files yet so you could open the files SelectTables.php, SelectFilters.php, etc directly to change the labels yourself. We will add language files in the future releases of VisualQuery.

2 . Would you please post some code and/or screenshot for us to better understand the problem. Thanks!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

VisualQuery