KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Stop autorenew #1696

Closed Endang opened this topic on on Nov 4, 2020 - 5 comments

Endang commented on Nov 4, 2020

Hello,

I want to stop auto-renew!!

Can I cancel this license because I didn't ask for this license!! "You own KoolReport Pro Developer License on Nov 4th, 2020, and valid until Nov 5th, 2021."

David Winterburn commented on Nov 4, 2020

Hi,

I think the auto renew is a checkbox option when a user buys a license so they could disable it depending on their like. If you had it on by mistake and don't want it please email to support@koolreport.com from your registered email. They will stop your renewal, let your license expire on the old date and refund you per your request right at once. Thanks!

Best regards,

KoolReport commented on Nov 4, 2020

No worry if you want to cancel the renewal.

I guess last year you have selected auto renewal during checkout. Auto renewal is actually a good feature as you will not miss the 50% discount of renewal.

One week before renewal, our ecommerce will send notification email to inform about the auto-renew. If customer want change their mind, he can turn off auto renewal at that time.

In this year, we are about to release a new product called KoolReport's dashboard which will help you to construct dashboard 5x times faster than before. This will give out for free to all active customers. It will worth $99 for Developer License. You will be entitled this gift if you want to keep the subscription for this year.

Please stay with us!

(If you still want to cancel the subscription, let me know I will inform the sale team to issue refund for you).

I think, for now, I didn't continue the renewal. I will cancel the subscription.

Koolreport is a good tool, but I didn't use it now because I didn't use it, for now, maybe next time, I will subscribe again.

Thanks, A Lot

KoolReport commented on Nov 4, 2020

No problem, Endang. I will tell sale team to issue refund. Thank you very much for being our our customer in recent years :) We wish to serve you more in future.

That's cool. Thanks, A Lot. Email notification about renewal lost with other emails because in different mail tab.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

None