KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Can we have a grid for large data #125

Open Rohit opened this topic on on Oct 4, 2017 - 6 comments

Rohit commented on Oct 4, 2017

I am creating table using koolreport but i have 1000 rows of data which is not convenient to show at once on one page so is there any grid structure which i can use or pagination to display data.

KoolReport commented on Oct 5, 2017

I will mark your topic post as suggestion, may be there will be new package to solve this issue.

Rohit commented on Oct 5, 2017

Looking forward to it. Hope to get it soon. Thank you.

KoolReport commented on Oct 9, 2017

Hi Rohit,

Please check the Table Paging feature at the end of Table demo example.

Please let us know how do you think. The new version of Table will be delivered with new KoolReport but for now, please email us to support@koolreport.com, we will send you the update version of Table.

Regards,

KoolPHP Inc

KoolReport commented on Oct 9, 2017

We have received your email and send the updated Table widgets with pagination features. Please follow our example to set up the pagination for your table.

Rohit commented on Oct 10, 2017

I implemented pagination using your given files and it is working perfectly as i wanted to but my DateRangePicker is not working, Reports are getting displayed using default Date but I am not able to change date once it gets displayed.

Thank you for support

Rohit commented on Oct 10, 2017

Pagination is working perfect. and can we have dynamic Sorting for columns so that i can click on table header to sort rather than using Sort in setup function and can the value of rows that need to be displayed per page in pagination taken from user.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
suggestion

None