KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Using Lumen #1216

Open Vijit Atreya Paudel opened this topic on on Dec 13, 2019 - 5 comments

Vijit Atreya Paudel commented on Dec 13, 2019

Hi there, I am developing microservices using Lumen. Right now I am developing a reporting microservice where I compute the data required for reporting and return the json data (some front end framework will render report for the data). My concern is, can I use laravel package for this purpose in my lumen application? Or I have to use the core package only?

KoolReport commented on Dec 14, 2019

The settings of Lumen and Laravel is similar, you can use the laravel package. Laravel package will help in the database part (auto retrieving data source). Hope that helps. If you encounter any issue, please let us know.

Vijit Atreya Paudel commented on Dec 16, 2019

Getting this error:

Class 'Config' not found in Friendship.php line 37

at MyReport->__constructFriendship() in KoolReport.php line 93

at KoolReport->__construct() in HomeController.php line 16 at HomeController->index()

klascano commented on Jul 1, 2020

you will have 2 errors so you have to do:

1. composer require albertcht/lumen-helpers.- it will add public_path funcition helper.
  2. use Config; => use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Config;

Bye.

klascano commented on Jul 1, 2020

And finally, it said "Datasource not found" so because of lumen you have tu use "mysql" like in your .env

DB_CONNECTION=mysql DB_HOST=127.0.0.1 DB_PORT=3307 DB_DATABASE=lecturasdb DB_USERNAME=root DB_PASSWORD=root

KoolReport commented on Jul 3, 2020

Thanks @klascano for your sharing.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None