KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.

Data Store loses content when used for multiple charts #1196

Closed Brindicis opened this topic on on Dec 2 - 2 comments

Brindicis commented on Dec 2

Hey.

As explained in the title, i'm having a problem with data stores that are being used for more than one view element. When i check the datastore content for the first element it has data, but if i check for the second element, the same data store is appearing as empty. Could it be a PHP version problem or is it something else?

Notes: 1. My platform is Laravel based and the same code is working on a local environment. 2. The images below show the code that i have in the view, the first var_dump that shows the data used for the table ans the last image is the view's result.

Thanks in advance.

KoolReport commented on Dec 4

Instead of using the PieChart, let try to use another Table there, do you receive 2 same tables appear.

Brindicis commented on Dec 4

Well, if i use a table instead, it works, so i guess that wasn't the problem. I've been trying a few things and i just found the fiz for this problem. Thank you anyway.

KoolReport Is Free and Open-Source!

KoolReport is a professional php reporting framework which saves you tons of time to construct dynamic data report & dashboard.

• Connect to various datasources such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB or even from CSV or Excel file.
  • Contain series of powerful built-in data processes for your data manipulation.
  • Generate stunning charts and graphs to help you communicate data insights to your audiences effectively.
  • Integrate seamlessly with any php frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony.
Download Now and register our tutorials to get started!

Download KoolReport
help needed
solved

None