KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.

Use PieChart #1194

Closed Berna opened this topic on on Dec 2 - 6 comments

Berna commented on Dec 2

Can the check box be made with the labels shown in the picture above, can you help me?

David Winterburn commented on Dec 3

Hi Berna,

What do you use checkboxes for? Thanks!

Berna commented on Dec 3

Hi David, For tick marking of striked data, can we do this? Example, "null" checkbox even if data is not scratched? Thanks.

David Winterburn commented on Dec 3

Hi Berna,

I'm still not fully clear about your description. Would you mind explain more specifically with some example? Thank you!

Berna commented on Dec 3

Hi David, I request Multiple Data Filters in Pie Charts. I request chekbox. Example, "https://www.koolreport.com/examples/reports/advanced/multiple_data_filters/"
get pie chart instead of table in this link.

KoolReport commented on Dec 4

Please use the \kolreport\inputs\CheckBoxList, you feed the CheckBoxList with data grouped by data column containing those labels.

Berna commented on Dec 5

It worked, thank you

KoolReport Is Free and Open-Source!

KoolReport is a professional php reporting framework which saves you tons of time to construct dynamic data report & dashboard.

• Connect to various datasources such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB or even from CSV or Excel file.
  • Contain series of powerful built-in data processes for your data manipulation.
  • Generate stunning charts and graphs to help you communicate data insights to your audiences effectively.
  • Integrate seamlessly with any php frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony.
Download Now and register our tutorials to get started!

Download KoolReport
help needed

ChartJS