KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Linking multiple Reports to one Dashboard #1182

Open warren opened this topic on on Nov 26, 2019 - 1 comments

warren commented on Nov 26, 2019

I hope you are well.

I must say I am loving KoolReport so far, it is an awesome product.

I have a question though. How can I set up the files for a file structure whereby I have the KoolReport folder and then separate folders for each type of reports, ie HR , sales, finance. So in the HR folder I have the individual reports for HR - this is working fine.

What I am asking is how can I consolidate the individual reports into 1 dashboard that sits in the high-level folder - named Summary - I have tried but I keep getting an error that it failed to run the Autoload file. What files and paths in the files must I change to point the reports to the summary report so that the summary will load and show all the reports from the different lower level folders

David Winterburn commented on Nov 28, 2019

Hi Warren,

Please use require_once when including the koolreport's autoload file like this:

//MyReport.php
require_once "path/to/koolreport/core/autoload.php";

Then in the Summary.php file, include all your report setup files, initiate the report and render them. Let us know if you have any error or difficulty. Thanks!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None