KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.

Select2 - blue background? #1148

Closed Bernd Altinger opened this topic on on Nov 6 - 2 comments

Bernd Altinger commented on Nov 6

Hi,

when i use the "Select2" element from the Input-Package i get the following view:

I always have this blue "selection" background (as someone has selected something in the selection field) and i wasn't able to find a way to remove it.

Is this some "known" issue for newbies like me or do you need additional information?

Thx in advance for your help!

KoolReport commented on Nov 8

I think there would be css conflict, there is somewhere in your css has same name css class that define the blue color background so it got mixed with select2. You can use the Inspector of chrome browser to find the duplicated css class. If you could not find, let us view the page, we could find out for you

Bernd Altinger commented on Nov 8

Thx for the quick reply and sorry for the caused inconvenience. It was indeed some css failure. Thx for the quick help!

KoolReport Is Free and Open-Source!

KoolReport is a professional php reporting framework which saves you tons of time to construct dynamic data report & dashboard.

• Connect to various datasources such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB or even from CSV or Excel file.
  • Contain series of powerful built-in data processes for your data manipulation.
  • Generate stunning charts and graphs to help you communicate data insights to your audiences effectively.
  • Integrate seamlessly with any php frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony.
Download Now and register our tutorials to get started!

Download KoolReport
help needed

Inputs