KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.

PROBLEM WHEN UPDATING KOOLREPORT #1140

Open SOFMAN opened this topic on on Oct 31 - 3 comments

SOFMAN commented on Oct 31

I have updated koolreport to version v.4.3.2 but when exporting a pdf file, all styles are lost and the exported DataTable goes out of style. At the moment I had to go back to the previous version because I didn't find a greeting

So it was before

Now

KoolReport commented on Nov 3

Do you experience the same when view our downloaded examples?

SOFMAN commented on Nov 4

If it shows the same, this happens in the Centos operating system. A stable version is needed.

KoolReport commented on Nov 4

Is that possible that you upload the example somewhere in your server and send the link over to us. You may post here or privately to our email support@koolreport.com. We dont need all examples, few are fine, I will send to our dev.team to investigate.

KoolReport Is Free and Open-Source!

KoolReport is a professional php reporting framework which saves you tons of time to construct dynamic data report & dashboard.

• Connect to various datasources such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB or even from CSV or Excel file.
  • Contain series of powerful built-in data processes for your data manipulation.
  • Generate stunning charts and graphs to help you communicate data insights to your audiences effectively.
  • Integrate seamlessly with any php frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony.
Download Now and register our tutorials to get started!

Download KoolReport
None yet

None