KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Multiple Data Filters are not working in koolreport example #1092

Open syed opened this topic on on Sep 19, 2019 - 4 comments

syed commented on Sep 19, 2019

i'm getting below error from ADVANCED EXAMPLES -> multiple data filters.

Fatal error: Trait 'koolreport\inputs\Bindable' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\koolreport\examples\reports\advanced\multiple_data_filters\MyReport.php on line 8

i think, \koolreport\inputs\Bindable and \koolreport\inputs\POSTBinding services not avilable in koolreport/core/src path.

how to i fix this issue? Thanks for your help.

David Winterburn commented on Sep 20, 2019

Hi Syed,

Please add package Inputs to KoolReport. The POSBinding trait is in that package and not available in KoolReport Core. Thanks!

syed commented on Sep 20, 2019

Hi David,

Thanks for your replay!

Daniel White commented on Apr 4, 2023

For someone new like me, how do I "add package inputs to KoolReport?" I have the exact same issue when trying out the examples locally.

Sebastian Morales commented on Apr 6, 2023

If you have KoolReport Pro, package Inputs is already included so you can use it right away. Otherwise, you can download and extract the package to koolreport folder, the result is koolreport/inputs subfolder. Another method is using composer and run "composer require koolreport/inputs" in command line.

Finally to use it, in your file index.php or report.php you can include koolreport/core/autoload.php or vendor/autoload.php (if installing with composer)

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None